2013年12月13日 星期五

Why I wanna make this film :) ?





I chose to make my graduate film based on my childhood experience. According to my story, my target audience will be children and their families, believing that they can learn something from this film. This short story will be about my childhood experience with my grandma. When I was a little girl, I used to live with my grandma who I couldn’t get along with very well. Even though my experience with my grandma wasn’t as good as it could be, I still missed her when she passed away. After my grandma passed away, I realized that although my grandma treated me strictly, she did it out of the care and love she had for me. From that experience, I learned that everybody have their ways of showing their love to someone so we should always treasure the moments that we have with our family. This film reflect my values towards my family members, so I hope that this moral can create a strong emotional connection between my audience and my experience.



沒有留言:

張貼留言